I ran a Geo/Aero side specialized summoner with lone wolf in a two man party. the geo/aero allows you to pump out the max possible dps as summoner, as well as give you an edge in survival with uncanny dodge. gear allowed fortify and peace of mind for myself before casting my incarnate. My rotation was: flesh sacrifice peace of mind, poison dart, summon incarnate, power and farsight infusion. poison dart could be substituted for a wand attack if the enemy is immune to poison. the resulting incarnate could then pop out some free dps or outright kill some enemies. late game it changed to flesh sac, tactical retreat onto high ground, pyroclastic bombardment, fire wand attack, then uncanny dodge. second turn was a fire summon with power/farsight supercharge and haste, then self fortify and frost armor. the supercharge was if i could finish with a final burst, if i couldnt then it was a poison dart. if i was in a solid safe position, id save the two AP for an 8 AP turn. didnt use bone spider or bloated corpse too often. never saw a need when i could focus on dps.