It's almost 7 PM in Belgium and I still have had literally ZERO e-mails indicating that Larian is aware that I am supposed to be getting a CE, much less a tracking number.

Originally Posted by MTaur
The CE has been a bit of a bungle. Mildly disappointed, but not enough to ask for money back.

The mug is what sold the CE for me years ago. Sure, they couldn't get it to work... but they couldn't get someone else to do it? Some kind of contract they couldn't get out of? If so, that's a commitment that shouldn't have been made?

Almost anyone can use a mug, but dust-collectors don't appeal to everyone. But they did great on D:OS2 itself. I'll just have to remember that they're awfully non-committal about CE pack content in the future...

I agree. I have to ask what the hell happened with the mug?
Okay, they were not impressed with the prototypes, but why exactly could they not find a company which did do good mugs?

Surely, there must exist a company somewhere in Belgium or Germany which makes mugs. Did they not bother trying to find a company until the last minute?

They've had two years to find a company, and they didn't bother telling their customers about the change until a month before the launch, and only then they told them by omission.