This is rubbish!

CE delivered very late and dozens with not working Steam key.

A few hundred (of 1000) have not yet been delivered, so who knows what is happening to them.

For me i had a message with a tracking number that says "in transit" for more then a week and when i contact DHL they say they don't know where it is as the last report said "in transit", but apparently it never reached it's destination (i'm in Portugal which is around 2 hour flight from Germany).

Worse then that is i get the response from Larian "It has already left the Warehouse so Larian will do nothing about it".

Resuming.... a CRAP post basicly saying "tought luck" for those of you who had your package away from the Warehouse, people receiving opened CE with steam keys used, 0 follow up on this situation buy Larian (hell they already have the money so... why care) and i sent 3 emails so far, 1 took Larian 98 hours for a reply, the second took them 26 hours, the third i have no reply and i sent it on Tuesday 19th so... clearly they just ignored it.

Seriously... very very bad experience and i just hope someone can put this in the social networks and magazines, so it does send the message out there and if they don't start working to help it it will start hurting their reputation! Because if this keeps going as it is... Larian should not be respected!