Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
I pretty much railed on armor on EA's release, but the PvP crowd bashed me into the ground and started throwing around insults since while the system sucks for SP, it's great for PvP. Shame I hate PvP and want a SP-game... apparently something not granted to me by the sheer hostility PvP brings (really, is that needed? Can't we get along. You do realise that hostility also turns a lot of people off of said games). Anyway enough said about that what was discussed months and months ago.

I was hoping it would have been improved, but guess not frown. Having to churn armor then CC every time is just boring. Randomness in combat keeps things fresh in SP, you know, the 100h campaign. Sure you don't need it in your 10m PvP match, but well, maybe you can see how that wont last interest for 600x the duration?

It's pretty much what happens if balance resolves around PvP in a Single-Player game, it never turns out well. In the best instance, what's needed is a seperate PvP system (this armor) and a SP-system (where randomness can manifest, and combat is not all samey due to armor requiring you to do the same thing over and over).

But yeah, said that at launch, guess that wasn't early enough yet. So here I am saying it once more, just cause.

I fucking KNEW IT, it was the pvp, another great example of how multiplayer ruin sinlge player games.

I fucking KNEW IT.