Originally Posted by devdev463
The amount of people who are against it are a minority. I think the armor system is more or less a fine place to build more depth off of and I agree it's a little lacking, but I expect extra depth or fleshing out of systems will be done through mods. Tons of people love and enjoy the game and are happy with the current systems. It doesn't make sense to go about making huge sweeping changes that will only appease a small amount of players who are dissatisfied with it. This isn't about fanboys. There's everyone else who like the system, and then there's you and some other people ranting against the system. Whose side do you expect them to take?

One: Your point on it being a loud minority is false. It's been consistent feedback that the system either needs changes or to need to be reverted. This has been ongoing since the EA.

Two: Expecting modders to be responsible for 'fixing' the game is a terrible practice.

That said: considering the everything else I've seen since the EA? I doubt they'll do anything in response to this.