Hi

Me and my friends are having problems within the summoning school were the bloated corpse doesnt want to explode. its also very random since it does explode sometimes (maybe 10% of the time).

We tried two things, in combat and out of combat.

out of combat:
It seems to work better out of combat but it fails here too, we summon bloated corpse then buff him with different buffs (clear mind,supercharged, death wish, living on the edge etc) and we've done multiple tries with different buffs at different times. just overcharge, overcharge+clear mind, death wish+overcharge, etc.
but sometimes he just wont explode but the skill is on cooldown/greyed out and he is still alive. out of combat its fine because you can just do it again, but in combat it gets frustrating.

In combat:
so we summon the bloated corpse, then we try to make him explode with and without buffs just as before. The animation of him blowing up shows but he doesnt disappear(doesnt die) and you can move him around as a normal summon/character. The damage isnt dealt either.

we are playing it in multiplayer but ive also tried it alone as a host and it has the same effect.
I hope you can resolve the problem, thank you

gabriel Johansson