Originally Posted by Stabbey
Seriously, your argument is garbage. It's a fact that you cannot attach numbers to non-existent phantom posts and poll votes and claim that more people are on your side.

If so then I'll just claim that there are even MORE non-existent posts and votes supporting my side than yours. Prove me wrong.

You can't, which demonstrates why the "silent majority" argument is bad, and I'm not going to indulge it any farther.

Just want to point to one little detail...
On forums like this most post will be about stuff people don’t understand or don’t like.
And some of the great experts on how things REALLY should work, are EXTREMELY vocal with their gripes.
Any polls are fraught with misconception that a broad demographic is in effect.
Nope. The very tittle of any poll is leading their intended audience to react. And it is a fact that 83% of all statistics are invented to support any claim.

The post numbers under a few forum members are a very good indication on how any discussion is warped. Most often the negative people are very persistent. Those who are relatively content comes in with one or two posts, make their opinion known and then leave. Some people will seek out all of those different posts and comment on all those user’s posts to make their point. Again. And again. And again.

Great last words.

Oh no. Not again...