Originally Posted by Igniz13

Your idea lets things devolve into just dumping shit and praying.

Maybe for u its a shit and praying. For me its more interesting and challenging battles. More tactical decisions. More cross-class cooperations. More logical armor, etc

The reason I don't care about some rng is because it's minimally impactful and I can still control it.

U could still control CC RNG too, almost 0 and 100% as it was if u have good party builds. But u are to lazy to use ur brain.

With your system, all semblance of strategy goes out the window. Give a better tactic than dump shit on people under your system. The game would need to be drastically reworked so that status affects aren't 100% successful inherently.

If u think i should give u something better - u wrong. If u think RNG is less tactical - u wrong. If u cant think tacticaly - not my problem. As not my problem how many reworks broken product needs (and its not only about armor system).

Rng works in other games because they're carefully built around it being a factor. Dos isn't, Dos2 is built around mitigation and counter play. RNG games also suffer from accuracy being the most important stat to build up, it's not a good system for a strategy game as everyone will want to aim for 100% hit rates anyway

i have no words. Seems like u playing with tons of troubles on classic mode.
But u right in one thing - "carefully built" - i want that in DOS too smile

Last edited by Roamer; 05/10/17 02:38 PM.

Game Quality Control