I would have prefered if they had implemented Diminishing returns on CC instead of the armor system. Where CC types like snares and slows only last 1/2 or 1/4 of the duration on the second attempt. Currently its only "bring down the armor, then cc infinitely."
Different types of cc could have been put onto the same DR table so you cant chaincc enemies forever. But have to choose the best moment instead. For example an enemy hexed into a chicken could be resistant to certain cc spells for x number of rounds after the hex wears off.
I would really like to see this as a mod, but as i've read its not possible to change the armor system?

I am still on my first playthrough (on tactician) and phys. damage dealers like rangers just outshine mages for this exact reason, because they can wear down the armor so fast. Mages and all other archetypes shouldnt be held back by this armor system. I would like to see classes that work well with damage over time and more cc. As said, if there exist diminishing returns its not possible to trivialize enemies by crowd controlling the whole fight.

Last edited by Shardex; 07/10/17 01:19 PM.