Hi there, it's me again.

And i have a problem, again with Fane.

I transformed him into an elven. And after the bug happened where Fane doens't want to talk with one, there is now another bug. In the beginning of the adventure, as it was possible to turn him into an elven, it was possible to give him body parts to eat and mostly everytime he had something to say or think to it and sometimes an entry in a quest or new ability resulted of it.

Now since I a time for example 10 hours Fane eats body parts and nothing happens - just for example healing or so on. So i tested my main character to put the mask on and transformed him to an elven and gave him the body part to eat which Fane ate too. And this time it has effects and an entry in my quest resulted from this.

My my, how many body parts i ate since for example 10 hours and nothing happened. I was angry cause i thought that i missed so many things which could happen, if Fane eating body parts had its considered effects and not: nothing.

Please solve this bug. Could be game breaking. And please solve it in such an way that the effects take place in my saves - also afterwards.

P.S.: does Larian look into these bug reports and the forum to solve the bugs or is my effort to report my bugs unconsidered???

Edit: Ok, i found out that Larian is watching everything written here and tries to help. Very good :)

Last edited by UFC; 11/10/17 12:09 PM.