Theese issues arose while i was working on the Divinity Engine 2, i am listing them here to avoid creating several posts.
- Saving keybinds in the preferences menu do not apply.
- The story editing(coding) window won't save or load custom layout.
- Layers will be tagged as empty by the engine even if the layers inside it have objects inside (This makes organizing the layers very frustrating as the engine will make an empty copy of the layer every time you exit the editor, i have to delete them every time and in some cases ended up deleting the orginal layer with objects inside).
- Custom photobooth level: the portraits will not take atmosphere settings nor shadow cascades into account when rendering.
- Renaming a level on the folder manager (The window that opens when you initialize the engine), will crash the editor;
- Any brush system will not follow the mouse when right-clicking.
- Material editor not initialing at all.
- Story code debugging: the Errors tab will point to a wrong faulty parameter
The Error window in some cases will say parameter 2 is at fault when it is acctually parameter 1 (_Player) that has an error.
This makes debugging confusing sometimes.