*sigh*

Sorry to nag you again, but still not working. This time my suspect is something gone wrong with new file upload on the wiki. As it looks like exactly the same file like the old one.
Although it says the new file has a filesize of 322Kb it still has 271KB. Also the creation date of the new file is still the 12.12 like the old one. Long story short: It really looks like you accidentally linked the old file again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

EDIT: sorry false alarm. Looks like i downloaded the old file again due to some internet browser cache. With an alternative browser it is downloading a file from today. Sorry for inconvenience.

EDIT2: IT SEEMS TO WORK NOW! (correct dummy_fx positon) I am so excited. Keep you updated!

EDIT3:*morez sighs*Looks like you messed up some Weapon Types in the new Weapon_REF file by having them rotated 90°. For sure the shield is rotated as i tested it by maya>export>editor>import. But when you look at all models you'll see that about the half (or even more) of the weapon type reference models are vertical instead of horizontal (which they were before and leads to a correct result)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

think

Last edited by morez; 16/02/18 08:51 PM.