Originally Posted by Raze

How many portals are open, besides the observatory (where you first entered the homestead)?

On the right, past the statue and before you get to the tapestry of time (where the weaver sits), there should be an open portal. If you have not done so already, enter, speak to an NPC seated at the table (about half way down, on the opposite side [with the default camera position]), then return to the main section of the homestead through the portal, with a main character still in the lead. If that was the issue, you should be able to follow Zixzax around, opening a few more portals.

If you did that, look for an open portal that does not have a map marker. Flags are placed when a portal has been completely opened, so one without a marker means that is the one holding up Zixzax from opening the next.

If Zixzax is beside the statue, try speaking to it, to see if you can choose an elemental portal to open (the first is after the Hall of Heroes and Inner Chamber, the 2 portal sites just past the statue).

nothing is open , i can't even interact with them , there is one i think "forbidden portal" or something like that but when i interact with it it doesn't work !
zixzax is sitting with the other three ! i saw all of their dialogues ! they don't even mention any portal in the homestead !! if it wasn't for the "the watch is coming" quest i wouldn't even know about the portals !

BTW i never returned to the homestead after the first visit , except for when i freed Icara ! could that be the issue ?
also i think i found over 8 inert stone and maybe 6 blood stone (i didn't skip anything in the game except for homestead and i have over 200 hours of gameplay) the only quests remaining is "the watch is coming" and "closing the rift" and the main quests!
i'll try finishing "closing the rift" and see if i have to start the game over ! i don't know about the PC version but in PS4 it really sucks that they don't give any clue about homestead's portals ! i was enjoying the game so much that i forgot about the portals till now!!!

Originally Posted by Raban
The homestead should unlock gradually based on the Star Stones you find during the game. Your Rift Travel icon should flash every time that happens as a reminder to visit the homestead.

Spoiler (mark to uncover): Beware that Blood Stones are corrupted Star Stones, and that you have to use them to "free" the Star Stone inside to count for the homestead. You expend their one-time healing power doing that, though.

there is nearly no Icon on the screen for PS4 version !

Last edited by F3RYX; 07/07/18 12:06 AM.