Originally Posted by miaasma
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
Why do I need to finish the game? Does the combat system or character developement somehow magical change after Act 2, does the AI suddenly get smarter? Most of the flaws of the combat system, was already predicatable during EA. The Attribute system was even worse at that time. The core problem of the game is, you don't need to play it fully to grasp all those basic flaws. Many others are easily devirable by reading and making logical conclusions.

I don't know, if Larian really did read everything, but I suppose my amount of posts proves, that is pretty much did. wink

Honestly my friend and I did not like the story that much from the get go, the 'Competative' aspect totally ruins the 'cooperative' feeling, for which we liked the first game. And as far as I read, the story gets even worse later on, so there is not a huge inclination to finish even because of the story.

it's just weird to me that you find your subjective problems with this game to be so fundamental and worth repeating over an extended period when you can't even be bothered to finish the game

if it's so bad that you couldn't finish it, what are you doing here?

what constructive help could you possibly be at this point? why not just forget about it, since it's obvious this game simply isn't for you?

Those issues would be only subjective, if I were the only one who is bothered by those issues.

Also I made many constructive posts, though if Larian really bothered to read them is as an open question as the question if they bothered to read Stabbeys several topic or all the other ones.

Why I am still here? A question I often ask myself, I guess a part of my is still hoping, a very small part.

Little add:
- DOS: 174 h
- DOS EE: 55 h
- DOS 2: 136 h