Originally Posted by Linio

To be fair, if it is, you would be one of the reason this thread is a "woefest".

no, lol

But saying "if you don't like the game just don't play it and leave" is a little idiotic.

absolutely not what i said

i said if the game isn't your thing to the point where it would need to change fundamentally in order to cater to your interests, it's not for you and you shouldn't play it because you'll likely never enjoy it

maybe read the post a little closer next time

I do too think the game has flaws, the same pretty much than those addressed by Luckmann (arguments that are not really being discussed which was the point of it all), and although I really enjoyed playing the first one, I did not really enjoyed playing the second one. And why are we bothering? To this point because we thought that some of it could be changed for the better, and now because some of us feel the points made here are still valid and could be read by Larian and taken into account for possibly future games...

Shouting through the megaphone "like it or leave it" does not help at all. But maybe the point listed by Luckmann are actually qualities that we should celebrate, if so, let's hear about it.

i'll give you a chance to re-read my post and amend this mess

Originally Posted by Kalrakh

I'm pretty sure most of my criticisms are objective flaws of the game, just because you are subjectively less bothered by them, it does not make those criticisms arbitrary subjective flaws.

you can keep thinking that and make thousands more posts repeating the same things over and over again, then feel progressively more burned when larian doesn't listen to you because the problems you have with the game stem from a dislike of what it is on a fundamental level

the amount of entitlement in your posts (and others in this thread) is truly astounding

Last edited by miaasma; 31/08/18 05:06 PM.