So I managed to finish the game.
Apart from all the feedback that I could give that does not have a lot of interested because it has been covered already, there was something that bothered me.

I got that the idea was to make this game more mature, and don't get me wrong, I enjoy the kinky side of games sometimes.

But everytime there was a "situation" in the game it felt off and very unpleasant. Basically by the end of the game my main character had intercourse with every member of the team (and one of them was Fane.......). Sure it wasn't graphic or anything, but still, the situation happened, and to be fair, it's not like I really went for it and tried hard to go in this direction. A lot of the time it just "happened", of course, I could have chose not to do anything about it, ignore it and whatnot, but still, I manage reaaaally easily to have sex with everybody (most of the time kinky weird sex).

I'm not very puritain in essence (I'm french for crying out loud), but still, I did not really like those interactions in the game, it created weird bias for the characters and weird reminder that... Well I pretty much slept with a cadaver and a giant lizard (oh necrophilia and bestiality here I come...).
It's not really major, but I do felt that those moment didn't really have a place in the game, at least not such a major place, I could have lived with a love story with one of the character, even homoerotic or even with another race, I didn't really care, the thing that bothered me was the unintentional apparent orgy, and the fact that it was so "out there", you really don't have to create any kind of connexion nor do anything, it's just "oh well, let's fuck now".

Anyway maybe I'm the only one to have encountered this, or maybe I'm too perverted to even see that it was an actual pain to have intercourse with everybody, but again, I pretty much had interactions with the other only when the exclamation point wanted me to so ... easy.