Originally Posted by Stauff1138
@Yor

Let's first understand your crashes. The game should not crash in HDR mode even when Mac does not support HDR.
Please look inside User Reports in Console for DOS2 crashes and send it to the support team please. But again. Let's first deal with crashes.

It looks like I solved the crashes problem on my own. It seems like EyeTV was conflicting with Divinity. EyeTV is kind of a DVR/TV application that works with various TV tuner devices, including ones that were made by the same people that made the software. It's kind of on its last legs since these products aren't being supported in the US anymore but I've been still using it until it actually breaks. In any case just closing the application while playing Divinity seems to work so I'm good with that.

I used your suggestions for the HDR issue and got it to work much better. Unfortunately I think I still prefer playing without HDR turned on because it's much brighter and easier for me to see everything that way. In fairness I've only been in the ship's hold, where it's dark, so maybe I will like HDR being on better once I get out of there and outside. The splash screen for the game looks pretty good with HDR on and that's outside.

I'm not really playing the game very seriously right now because I'm waiting till I finish another game that I'm currently playing but I wanted to install Divinity, and briefly triy it out, while it was still eligible to be returned just in case there were serious issues. But I feel like the issues have been solved enough now for me to keep the game and look forward to playing it a lot soon.

Thanks so much for your help though. hehe