Originally Posted by Omegaphallic
Originally Posted by korotama
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic

Screw romances, I want to see more pump them then dump them relationships, flings and bootie calls, hiring sex workers.

Yeah, so do I! I've recently hit puberty so I need cheap titillation in muh video games that in no way advances the plot or makes it memorable before I pluck up the courage to say hi to a guh.. guh.. girl. Now, some explicit content can be a valuable plot device (there was some in BG2 but it certainly wasn't explicit) but I think most adults prefer stable and long-lasting relationships because they're more rewarding.. just like a well-written romance.

Wow, judgemental much, I'm not saying they can't have romances, its just cool if they have other relationship options. Hell if we want realistic perhaps they can add the part where we . get hit with Alimony for the rest of our lives.

Excellent idea, champ! Who says a role-playing game shouldn't have an educational streak? Considering that many parents fail to teach their children not to ruin their lives with ill-fated relationships, entertainment media could step up to the plate at the very least.