I totally agree with the OP

Just one minor thing:I would not say that other companies are worse than Larian, just different.
I would be happy if Owlcat or Obsidian make a new DnD game.

- For those who love the original BG1+2, Pathfinder Kingmaker was the true successor. Huge game, relatively close to PnP rules ( I think flanking rule was the biggest difference), rtwp, party of 6 and interesting characters and places. There were only 3 problems: 1.) The game was unplayable buggy at release. But after some patches you could play it without mayor problems. BG1+2 are still full of bugs (regeneration of enemies stacks everytime you load the game, making higher werewolfs immortal when you cannot beat them first try or you have already saved a few times in the area). 2.) PK suffered from the lack of information and some quality of life features. BG1+2 came with a huge manual. For PK I had to do lots of reading in the internet to understand the rules and to create powerful chars. The game is great for PnP fans but new players will have a very hard time in the beginning. 3.) Some enemies had really inflated stats (hallo owlbears) or there were groups of enemies who could stunnlock your whole party if you do not know exactly what to do (wild hunt groups). I do understand that PnP rules are designed for a party of 4 non optimized chars, so the game would be easy for 6 chars made by one player. But I think it would have been better if they used the original PnP stats as normal difficulty and players could change the difficulty settings and make it as hard or easy as they like. The game had more difficulty options than any other game.
Its great that Owlcat works on a new pathfinder game.

- I loved NWN2 and PoE1+2 are also very good. I really hope that Obsidian will make PoE3 some day, even if PoE2 sold not so well.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi: