I have the read the criticisms and comments, such as BG3 doesn't capture the feel of the originals; it isn't faithful to the franchise; it's too bright. What I am saying is these comments are vacuous and unhelpful. Let me help you a bit. As I stated another thread I started, BG1&2 have a fog of war; DOS2 did not and it does not look like BG3 will either. That is a specific example of how BG3 is deviating from BG2. Want another? It seems to me that the dialogues trees in DOS2 are much shorter than in BG2. Why can't you just produce similar specific examples? You have copied and pasted so many of your own comments in different posts and threads, yet you just can't do it for this. ThreeL made a post with what he/she feels are some examples, as has kyrthorsen. You have done nothing except for the "cramped" comment. If I missed more, fine; just paste or link.

P.S. No, having a jump feature doesn't stop the environments from being cramped. They are still cramped, per DOS TB style. And if you had actually played BG 1 and BG 2 you'd know how ridiculous it is for you to claim that Larian's TB environments are anything but cramped to accommodate the TB gameplay. It's an assertion that's beyond silly.

A game can be less wide open without being cramped. I never felt cramped in DOS (except when you are supposed to, such as in small rooms).