Originally Posted by Torque
Originally Posted by Emrikol
Originally Posted by Torque
But when the game comes to how it looks/feels it is impossible to argue some kind of point because neither you or I are correct

If that's true (which it might be), then there is no point in bringing it up (what are the devs supposed to do with that?). But, despite of the abundance of rhetoric by posters like Delicieuxz, and because of the posts by members like ThreeL, kyrthorsen, and kungfukappa, it is becoming clearer to me what the unhappy people really want is a game like Pillars of Eternity or Pathfinder with the rules and lore of D&D. Would this not be a fair assessment?

I want the game to look more like Pillars and Pathfinder and less like DOS, yes. I also want the devs to make the game they want to make. My feedback here, constructive or otherwise, isnt necessarily to get people to change their minds. I just want to offer up a perspective that I'm clearly not alone in having.

In one hand I understand u wanting BG3 to look like Pathfinder and that is fine but in other hand why Pillars? 2D static art approach.. Why? Not that it matters coz to do that Larian would have to do a Major overhaul which would cost absurd amount of money so its wishful thinking in my opinion.. Best thing the Rtwp and Drak Camp Can do is yell to larian to death and get a bit darker art & story and rtwp mod tools so mod community can actually pull that off.