Originally Posted by MaxBRN

1. You saw next to none of the game. Nobody so far has been able to actually quantify this to me in a way that didn't sound like "Why doesn't this look and sound like a 20 year old game that had half of it's design choices made out of necessity rather than preference?"

2. It's a big deal to you, and a very vocal minority. It's a big deal TO YOU. And guess what? Most people care way more about a 5e DND game "Set in the BG world" (Which isn't actually a thing. Baldur's Gate is a city. In Faerun. It's been revisited in all sorts of other media, and those 2 games don't have a monopoly on it).

I dont know if your are blind, deaf or whatever. Even I would like what Larian showed to us is easy to see that in Twitter, Facebook official and fans pages, this forum, reddit forum, steam forum and youtube comments... there are A LOT of people dissapointed with what they saw. I dont want to go throught if they are right or they are wrong, dont care about it. The truth is it is no a minority, and of course Larian, from the commercial point of view, have to handle it.