Originally Posted by LaserOstrich
A place where players who WANT to look forward to this very promising title can come together
and discuss everything related, provide feedback and all the beautiful things on our minds.

That´s what everyone is doing in this forum, no matter what opinion he have. Everyone is looking forward for the game, that´s the reason why we are in this forum.

Originally Posted by Riandor
Absolutely everyone has a right to express their opinions on all matters [...]

That doesn't mean everyone should.

And YOU are the one who decides who can say his opinion here and who cannot? - Fortunately not!

Just because someone doesn't like something doesn't mean that they have to make it bad for everyone else and behave often completely disrespectfully towards those who put lots of effort into this to became great, or those who just like it.

I don't see the connection when someone criticizes something negatively, that it automatically makes it bad for everyone.

If someone feels entitled to be toxic and have the latest and greatest opinion on 'what BG is' just by 'liking BG1/2 so so much', I wonder why these particular individuals didn't became game developers, but be rude to those who actually did turn their passion into a job.

Quite an irrelevant statement. Just because e.g. I don't like the upcoming VW brand car and I'm criticizing it, I shouldn't have been better a carmaker. ???

Please leave this place. Don't destroy this. Just ignore it, don't buy it. Leave quietly.

No! If you don't like the basic democratic idea maybe YOU should go quietly. This is what passionate discussions look like from different people with different opinions.

And none of you *one, two, many* who can't repeat often enough, how much you really don't like it, can change this very fact.

What "fact" are you exactly speaking about?

It's bad for you, bat you can't make it bad for me or anyone else who allow me to have spoken in their names too.

In what name do you speak? Who exactly gave you permission to speak on their behalf?

tl;dr: With well deserved faith in Larian I hereby proclaim that I am going to enjoy the hell out of this game, and I kindly ask to everyone
who definitely can't: Please leave this place quietly, I hope to see this become a creative and productive place soon.

[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with waving the Larian fanboy flag but others who don't you ask to go, that is reprehensible.