Originally Posted by Eguzky
Originally Posted by kyrthorsen
Originally Posted by korotama
Give them a chance, kyrthorsen. I have bad vibes about some of the design choices that have been made and much more but it doesn't qualify as false advertising.

The point of this thread is to "give them a chance" as you put it friend.

I would really really like if Larian made a great BG3. That would be great.

However, currently Larian is making DOS3 disguised as BG3 - and I as a consumer and fan BOTH of BG and DOS series, will definitely raise my voice and point out the obvious facts.

The emperor has no clothes people.

Larian - start talking hard with your art people and world design people - they are just making another DOS game.

Also, please for the love of GOD - remove that childish jumping mechanic out of the game ASAP. This is not a Spider man game.

Y-you do know that players can jump in D&D, right?
Across gaps, to reach upper ledges. From a higher area onto an enemy to save a friend.

Stop whining about things before the freaking game comes out. I'm sorry but there's no polite way to say it anymore:
You are complaining about a game that IS NOT OUT YET.
If this was early access, then fine; fears would be founded. But it's PRE DAMN ALPHA. 95% of the game WILL change or be added or removed.

Just. Bloody. Wait.

Do players jump like spider man or batman in D&D?

Never IMAGINED it looked like that in FR.

Im not whining my friend...im giving the devs some hard and objective critisism.

Judging by this and other threads...most people agree that the game (BG3):

1. does look like DOS2
2. doesnt look like BG1and2

So - here, now if the devs want to improve the game they should FIRST resolve the above mentioned points 1 and 2.