Originally Posted by Blade238
I think the point the other user is making is that the recent games that look and play similar to BG have not done nearly as well as DOS2 with the statistics we have.

I know,but I highly doubt the reason why they've not done as well as DOS2 has anything to do with visuals wich was the thing I was discussing.

That being said, while I think it's important to stress what people would like to see and how they think the game can improve (outside of RTwP since it won't happen), it's important for people to also realize that a lot of what's shown thus far is subject to change.

Originally Posted by Blade238
That being said, while I think it's important to stress what people would like to see and how they think the game can improve (outside of RTwP since it won't happen), it's important for people to also realize that a lot of what's shown thus far is subject to change.

As I've outlined a few times already, from what we've seen they're currently in pre-alpha and they've even admitted to a lot of things changing (like the UI). Right now they're basically laying down a playable framework which still has a ton of placeholders and unfinished pieces. Even when the game is in early access it will be tough to judge the game by anything other than core gameplay and writing/story until the final release.

Yes,I know it's pre-alpha and a lot of things are bound to change,but I think it's better to give feedback sooner (now that they can add,change or get rid of things easily) rather than later (incurring extra work and time wasted)
And of course we can only talk about what we've seen so far,maybe and hopefully the AMA and the EA serve to placate our worries.