Originally Posted by Nyanko

Stating that 6 slots allows to have all the main different skills from classes and then saying it makes it unique is a complete nonsense. Because it makes every single 6 slots group the same. You create diversity by forbidding to have all the skills, not by allowing them all. But whatever, as apparently I am off topic.

I have no idea what are you even trying to say at this point. It seems like you are arguing for the sake of arguing, honestly.

The unarguable fact I'm pointing is: when you have six slots to decide your party composition, that gives you A LOT more freedom to decide how to compose a group, because you can cover basic roles and still have room to decide what these extra two slots may be filled with (one more caster of a different school? A two tanks frontline setup? An archer? A bard? etc, etc).

What you are arguing for on the other hand is... Beat me, I have no idea what you are arguing for, actually. Aside for being antagonistic for the sake of it, I mean.
It sounds like you are claiming that more slots make all parties similar, but that would be completely nonsense.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN