Originally Posted by Eguzky
Originally Posted by kanisatha
Originally Posted by Wormerine
I thought forum is a place to share ones thoughts on the subject? Like impression of BG3 and likes/dislikes based on what one seen, backed with knowledge of Larian's previous works?

Sadly that's not the case for a lot of the people on the pro side in this forum. Usually the argument from them is some variant of "you can't judge the game/how dare you judge the game" or moving the goalposts (you must wait until gameplay is revealed/early access/game is released/10 years have gone by since game was released).

Except no goalposts have been moved. It's perfectly reasonable to wait until the devs SELL YOU THE PRODUCT to judge it.
When they sell something, they are saying 'We are confident you will enjoy this.'

Judging before that is, as I have said before, like stating the eggs, flour & milk the chef pulled out looks nothing like the finished wedding cake; you're complaining before the product is even ready to be consumed.

This makes no sense at all I’m afraid. They’re showing it off this early precisely to get feedback. They’re even going the early access route - a team of 250 people - for this very reason. It seems to be exceedingly important to them what people think of the game at this stage. For that very reason it makes no sense to defend the game from people’s opinions. They want opinions.

Last edited by Exclusif; 17/03/20 05:37 PM.