1) But I AM an expert. I have been reading and writing in the field of Political Philosophy for about 30 years now. 25 professionally. Most days since the start of it I have reached my goal of reading 450 pages per day, about 95% of it in that field. Make the math to check how many books those are. Over 1000 of those books/thesis I have read were written by communist philosophers. Have written three doctoral thesis about it so far. All of them have been approved with distinction.
As of the late few years I have been expanding that knowledge to areas like Evolutionary Psychology and Comportamental Neurosciences.

Being so much into that exact area is what makes me NOT want it in my entertainment. Even more so that 99% of those we see around there are included by (let's be honest) mentally impaired people who has no clue whatsoever about the topic, to the point that most of them think things like... That nazis are the same as conservatives and libertarians, for instance. Or that the snow is black, which is about the same amount of absurd (Bertrand Russell's reference, BTW).

2) I have not started a topic about politics, but a topic to ask the developers — for theirs and ours sake — not to destroy the fun we should have playing the game with propaganda.

3) Sorry, but I haven't TOLD you to stop discussing it. I have just asked pretty please to focus on the topic if you could. Sorry if that got out wrong, but sometimes it happens due to — as I have said already — my lack of proficiency in English.