Am I gonna get an audience for my character's autobiography?

Hello folks.

I've been a fan of the Divinity series since Ego Draconis came into existence back in 2010. I'm also a fan of Skyrim, yet despite the sheer size of Skyrim, I still like Divinity 2: DKS better. The analogy I'd use for this is... Skyrim is a diamond, undoubtedly more valuable than Divinity 2. But Divinity 2 is a ruby and I have a deep love for the color red.

A year ago I started a Skyrim campaign and joined the official Skyrim community in the Bethesda website. Now, I used to be an avid roleplayer in the way I approach English RPGs like these, but that had changed a long time ago. In the Skyrim community, I started a sort of journal of my character in the format of a forum thread, each day having an entry of my dude's adventures. Doing this without the restriction of a specific roleplay idea and simply pretending that I'm the character who got sent to Tamriel and then writing my adventures was incredibly fun. It was fun, but the reason it was fun was because I had readers.

I plan to do something similar here. But this won't be a journal with daily entries. Too late for that, unfortunately. So instead, I'll write down a giant autobiography supposedly written by my character Barack. I really would love readers for this. I'm not a trained fiction author but I consider myself, overall, an eloquent writer. I will bet you you will enjoy the ride.

I'm not looking for praises or critiques. I simply want to know that my work will be read and enjoyed by others. Yes, a big part of me simply wants to do this for its own sake, probably something to read in a literal Heaven when I die, the same way Barack reads The Atrocities of Samuel Puppykiller, Evilest of Mages while eating Aleroth fried chicken with Tom. But I want people to read it too. Emphasis: Not to get praises or critiques, I just want others to join me in the way I pay homage to this game.

So will you read it?

I will read whatever you write too if you link it.