Hi everyone, i wasn't sure whether i should post this on here or tips/tricks section because it seemed like a more general thing to ask. If the thread needs to be moved im sorry in advance.

As a new player im having trouble with trade and repair mechanics in Divine Divinity. I've spent minutes and minutes at trade screen but really could not figure out how it works.Only thing that i understand is there's a total amount of items worth displayed at the top of my character and the person i'm trading, but i can't directly sell my stuff to that person. Clicking on my item sends it to a middle section, but then im stuck. I can't see the worth of my items individually either. Maybe i'm too used to trade mechanics like one-click an item in my inventory directly sends it to the buyer and gives me the worth in currency... I really appreciate any help on that because my invenory is currently full and because i can't figure out thr trade mechanics i can't sell my items laugh

The second thing that im having trouble is repair mechanics. I've selected repair skill to be able to repair my items, but i can't figure out how it works. Clicking on my repair skill at "browse your skills" menu does not trigger anything and i can't seem to find how its done.
I really appreciate any suggestions about these issues. Thank you.