Hi so, I haven't quite finished either of my current playthroughs of the game, but I'm already thinking about the next after them, and I'd love to check out some of the other origin characters (I played half of Lohse's story before I lost that save, I'm 90% done with a game as Sebille (Lohse companion) and I'm currently playing one as a custom character (Lohse, Sebille, Beast companions). My problem is that I really really don't like to play RPGs with a male PC. Like, don't like to bad enough that I would just rather not play. I have personal reasons for this, and the crux of my question is: Would it be possible to, say, mod/change the Red Prince or Ifan so that they were a woman for my playthrough? I was looking at a different thread a few days ago (I don't know how old it was, like 2018 maybe) that mentioned it was possible to edit the race of a character and talked about how, would it be possible to do the same thing with gender? I assume voicelines would still be messed up, and, while I would hope pronouns would get changed along with it, I doubt they would, so I guess I'd be playing without voice and getting misgendered sometimes. I'd really appreciate any help/insight, thank you.