I am still somewhat confused as to how dialogues work. I assumed it will act as if it was singleplayer (one player engages in dialogue and it is tailored for him) and other one "listens in", as it was the case in D:OS1&2. Do coop partners need to initiate "listen in"? Are they pulled in if they are close enough? Can they do stuff while companion is talking? Can we minimise coop info UI (going whole cinematic is kinda pointless if we cover the screen with "what your friends want to do UI"). Can our companions influence initiated conversation (like interupt it) outside stating their wishes? In the video there was example of Coop buddies offering themselves or others as vampire food... shouldn't that be a choice exclusive for hte vampire? Should he make those choices behind peoples back? Shouldn't players be able to make throws to see if they are being fed on, rather then offer themselves? I suppose it could be this "we can read your mind thanks to tadpole thing" but I feel it erases a lot of possible interesting situations rather then enhancing them.

EDIT: Sorry, I am tired. Some of those were answered in the post.

Last edited by Wormerine; 11/09/20 10:55 AM.