Originally Posted by deserk
Looks all great. Though I wish High Elves would be called Sun Elves instead, just like Gold Dwarves and Shield Dwarves have now gotten their proper Faerunian names (whom were referred to as Hill Dwarves & Mountain Dwarves respectively in the former builds of BG3).

And also as a lifelong FR fan, I've never heard of "Seldarine Drow". What is that? Are they supposed to represent the redeemed Dark Elves? Why not just call them that instead?

I don't like the name "Lolth-Sworn Drow" either, since it kind of assumes all evil drow worship Lolth, when the second and third most worshipped Dark Seldarine gods are Vhaeraun and Ghaundaur. Ilythiiri Drow would be a better title to encompass the archetypical evil drow whom still bear Wendonai's taint.

My hypothesis is that Lolth-Sworn are simply the Drow tainted by Lolth and her minions, and Seldarine Drow are the Drow that got cleansed by Elven High magic, neither forced you into a particular religion.

I agree with you that Ilythiiri Drow sound better and will cause less confusion then Lolth-Sworn Drow and I would push to share that on other forums, reddit, amd feed back to Larian.