Husband and I are playing in the same household, separate computers. He is Hosting. We each control 1 custom character and 1 origin character.

[MAJOR-ISH ISSUE] I had Razer Cortex running initially and would crash my game when i would try and cast a spell. Stopped happening when i turned off Razer Cortex and relaunched the game, have not tried replicating the issue in single player.

[MINOR ISSUE] All actors load in T posing and would stay like that until they start moving.

[MINOR ISSUE] Frequently NPC actors speaking would not have their mouths moving

[MINOR ISSUE] Textures load in severely pixelated, though i think this also was an issue in DOS2.

[MAJOR ISSUE] Twice in separate sessions and separate encounters one of us could not direct our Origin Character to take any actions when it is their turn. The screen would not show any of the action UI and only showed the 4 grey buttons with switch character and chat history. We have attempted to swap the Origin Character between players to resolve the issue however the second player experiences the same issue. Restarting the sessions seems to resolve this.

[MAJOR ISSUE] Players cannot initiate dialogue with partnered Origin Character, they would constantly respond with "not now/some other time (paraphrased)", hence cannot request Origin Character to leave the party to return to camp.

[MAJOR ISSUE] Manual saving on hosts' end sometimes does not work

[MAJOR ISSUE] One instance of non-combat desync. I would be moving around on my screen, however on host's screen I was staying still.

[MINOR ISSUE] Raven Familiar's animation freezes, have not tried to replicate on single player

[MAJOR-ISH ISSUE] Forced Cutscenes sometimes starts underneath the ground

[MAJOR ISSUE] Forced Cutscene SPOILERgoblin attack/SPOILER showed the scene as normal on host's screen, however on second player screen all actors are absent despite sound and voices coming through normally.

[MINOR ISSUE] Duplicate Actor for Origin Characters sometimes appear just as a cutscene ends. Have not tried to replicate on single player.

[MAJOR-ISH ISSUE] This probably is the cause for some of the other ones, but a player sometimes has the icon/flag showing they are still in dialogue with someone else despite moving around and performing tasks (inventory, equipment, navigating other menus) normally.

[MINOR ISSUE] An Enemy Combatant AI took a minute or two to decide its action. Have not tried to replicate on single player.

[MAJOR ISSUE] Origin Chat Cutscene sometimes advanced prematurely or ends prematurely. Seemed to only happen with host.

Last edited by neenernina; 07/10/20 06:13 PM.

Artist and Novice 5E DM

Art Portfolio