I haven't gotten very far in this game (I've talked to the people in the Druid Grove and various NPCs/Party members out during regular play and at camp), and I find there to be a lack real personality defining dialogue choices. Gale is condescending about what the tadpole can do to you, Astarian is sassy and snooty in his responses, Lae'zel is aggressive and uncompromising. I would like to be able to be the same in my responses. So far the majority of the responses I get are either straight faced responses or to use some sort of ability or skill check, let me be sassy back to Astarian, and let me give an amusing answer back to Gale when he starts to go off on an "I'm so intelligent look at all these big words and concepts I'm throwing around are" talk.

Also, I wanted to do an evil playthrough, but evil in the deceptive, 'let's see how I can turn this situation to my advantage' kind of way. So far the most evil choices are to deny people entry into my party and denying quests, which I don't want to do because that is not to my advantage, both as a player and as a character. I want XP, and I need party members. I would also like to rebuttal characters disapproving of taking on these quests with dialogue options of HOW this could possibly be useful to us besides just wanting to be a good person.