Classes: At the moment they all seem fine to me although non-life clerics imo are woefully underperforming, and apparently wizards can learn EVERY spell that you get on scrolls making them mega lore bards, so...

Companions: I honestly don't care for any of the companions outside of Wyll. The others are either rude, annoying or generic, or an unhealthy mixture of rude and annoying like Lae'zel. As a cleric "main" i'm sad that the one frontliner is an abusive drill sergeant. I was hoping she'd be like Madora from DOS 1, where you can actually have ups and downs with her but overall she'd be a cool character to be around, but oh well...

Alignments: I respect their reason for not wanting alignments and honestly I don't want alignment either.

Knowledge Base: I agree with this. You can already tell what a creature is resistant/immune to by right clicking them and pressing examine but I think that should be expanded upon by making your character roll an appropriate knowledge check instead of just outright having the info given to you. On a fail you have to try again the next time you'd see a creature like that. They did something similar with the loremaster ability in DOS II but in that case just having high enough points gave you the information on the enemy you were fighting.

Elf Cleric for Hire! I only accept gold or compliments to my healing. Doubting me costs EXTRA.