Originally Posted by Lijka
[Major issue] I can't host a multiplayer. When trying to host I have no option to change who can join, the default: "nobody" is greyed out and I can't change it to anything. I tried it after setting my options to "friends only" and then "invite only". Can't invite anyone through Steam either. My husband had no such problems, though he's running Win 10, I am running Win 7.

[Major issue] Joining a multiplayer session opens a second game instance. I can only launch the game using the bizarre SHIFT trick, launching the game directly from Steam folder. Otherwise I get the common issue of the screen being black and the game not responding. When invited to a multiplayer session, after accepting, the game launches a second instance. If I accept the invite directly, without starting the game first, I get the black screen issue. So, in order to play multiplayer, I need to launch the game without the launcher, then accept the invite, wait for the game to open second time, and manually close the first instance.

[Major issue] After few minutes in, the game becomes, not only a slide show but a slow motion slide show, while it is running smoothly for the host. It is unplayable when that happens. All it took was to move to the next room, no actual encounters yet, just walking and interacting with the few items in the second room.

In addition to the previously mentioned issues, a new one has arrived, since we tried to play again after the second patch. Accepting Steam invite no longer opens a second instance of the game ("app is running" message), which prevents me from hosting OR joining multiplayer. Completely. I still can't launch the game through the launcher, neither with Vulkan or Direct X. My nVidia drivers are up to date, so is the Visual C++ and my firewall is not the issue. When I launch the game bypassing the launcher, I am still unable to host or join multiplayer games, regardless of what I set in options.