Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
Wait, you're one-shotting the goblins? How? It takes me two hits minimum, sometimes three to take the goblins down and this is when I'm at level 4. Only Lae'zel is capable of one-shotting them. I actually tried burning the webs and that didn't work so I stopped trying. I died to the goblins outside the goblin camp twice and even the third time I had like, two or three charcaters being downed or outright killed over and over. I don't know how you built your characters but one-shotting a 50 hp enemy? None of my characters are anywhere close to that.

Long bow is 1d8 plus 4 at level 4, plus hunters mark 1d6. Plus 1d8 Colossus slayer if they're hurt. Throwing an aoe throwable at any that are grouped up handles that.

Potion of speed gives you 2 actions per turn. If you're up in the rafters of that place when the fight starts you cannot miss because of the bonus to hit that height advantage currently gives you, so that's two dead goblins per turn, think I got the boss guy down to 30 or so and then the rogue smashed him when he got to the rest of the party on the ground.

That's just my ranger, with no magic items because a +1 bow doesn't seem to exist.

Rogue damage is crazy burst, sneak attack and two offhand hits? Bonus for being behind a target means again you can't miss.

You just need to read these skills, and the stuff Larian has added. All the surfaces, bonuses and throwable stuff makes it trivial.

Did you realise that Ray of frost is pretty much a guaranteed way to knock someone prone, and that means your rogue gets sneak attack and advantage for all 3 attacks? 6 dice rolls gives you such a big chance to crit.