I've seen several posts in this thread that are essentially about things that are 5e rules, which is the ruleset the game is based on. I'm cherry-picking here (sorry Danneuber), but there are reasons for this stuff.

Originally Posted by Danneuber

1) More information about what things acctually do. For instance, right now magic missles does 1d4+int/cha score of the caster. This information is nowhere to be found and this stretches across alot of different spells. I get that the simplicity is helpful for new players, but i think there should also be an option to right click the spell to get more details on how it acctually works.

For magic missile, the damage calculation is 1d4+1 per missile, or at least it should be. But I agree, lengthier spell descriptions would be helpful.

Once you hit level 3 you also get the option to spend a second level spell slot to cast an improved version of the spell, instead of some spells just naturally becoming better with level. With levels i think the current system is limiting the usefullness of some spells going forward. I dont see myself casting 5 magic missles over a fireball at level three pretty much ever, for example. It will also make my castbar become way overcrowded going forward.

Another example is mage armor. I get the option to cast it as a level 2 spell, however i have no way at all of knowing what is acctually improved with it, which makes me want to use the first level instead so i can keep the few level 2 spells i have. Just make it improve with level, and if you right click it you can find out how - with a simple tooltip for the new players when just hovering over it.

This is how spell slots in 5th edition work. Having expanded spell descriptions would help explain this, but not all spells scale up. Mage armor, for example, doesn't (and shouldn't). Others do. There are situations where using fireball instead of magic missile isn't a great idea.

4) Concentration. There needs to be ways around only being able to concentrate at one spell at a time. Sure, it works right now - but once my cleric is level 9, what are the odds im going to want to spend my one and only concentrated spell on keeping bless up? Alternatively, fewer spells should be concentrated spells. As a ranger, i start with "true strike", but very quickly get another spell which improves hit rate - with the added benefit of it being a bonus action on recast. I am also only able to keep one of them up because both demands concentration.

This is another rule of 5e. You can only concentrate on one spell at a time. Concentration is a resource to manage. Some class spell lists have more concentration spells than others. This is more of a case for expanding the party size to 6 than anything, imo. They don't need to change 5e's rules more than they already have.

6) Dualwielding for warriors is practicly useless right now. I get to chose between option a) having my warrior use a greatsword doing 2d6 with the added benefit of having cleave, as well as being able to jump around on the battlefield - or b) having 2 weapons dealing 1d6 each and expending my bonus action. I dont think a regular hit should expend the bonus action for the offhand.

This is how dual wielding in 5e works. Offhand is a bonus action. It is very strong at low levels but tapers off pretty quickly in effectiveness. There's no real reason to build around it unless, maybe, you're not proficient in shields and pick up the defensive duelist feat.

11) Level cap. I found myself hitting level 4 when i had played about half the act. The later parts can also be quite challenging. Most things in the underdark were really hard. Upping it to 5 in the first act seems to be an easy fix.

I'm not sure we even have all of act one doable just yet? I know they've said for now the cap is 4, but I'm not sure it'll stay there. To me, from a story perspective, it makes the most sense to end Act 1 with your arrival in Baldur's Gate. Maybe Larian feels differently, I dunno.

All in all, I think this is a pretty strong case that Larian needs to invest more time in tutorials and meatier explanations of mechanics and the like up front. It's a lot of information, but there's a reason the Dungeons & Dragons Players Handbook is so thick. There's a lotta information. If you're not coming to the game with a robust working knowledge of 5e, there's not enough of an explanation of how things work or why.