My wish list is 0% D&D additions and 100% QoL things

- clearer combat math
- maybe just a hint of how difficult a check a dialog challenge will be before seeing the DC
- better inventory management / better merchant interface (did they delete the "sell wares" button from D:OS or am I blind?)
- hover text on all the game terms so people who haven't memorized the PHB know what things mean
- removal of trap options on level up (why can Asterion take the Light Armor Proficiency feat when he already has that proficiency?)
- better pathfinding all around. combats should never devolve to enemies that can't get to you just eating 5 rounds of arrows
- improved party traversal wrt jumping. The underdark gets pretty tedious if you have to jump each character from platform to platform
- fewer useless items and empty containers (I imagine some of these items will have a use eventually but the container glut is tedious)
- better alt-highlighting, especially around things revealed via perception checks. camera not looking at it? hope you've got an eagle eye.
- make more things expire on short/long rest. specifically, ranger's animal speaking and cleric's guidance - those should just be always on
- auto party-halt options. if my lead character spots a trap i want them to stop the whole party rather than gleefully walk into it