The dreaded curse words bane of adventuring parties every where!

Heres my view they are for a large part used 'flavorfully' to color, and add depth to a situation, to convey a strong thought, feeling, or emotion. They are not inheriently bad, yet are often times abused, or usage is misunderstood. Think of how boring lackluster it would sound if you stumbled across a raiding party of orcs, your response was. "oh" not much emotion there, pretty much all your saying is is that you forgot your dry cleaning bill on the table. 'Oh, I was spose to do that' oops forgot something totally unimportant, and can easily be put off to the next day.

Now you again run into a swarm of raiding orcs. 'Oh Fuck' yeah you just realized that your about to die, get maimed, and have a rather horribly, very bad, no good day.

Second example "Oh shit!" yeah you left your baby in the car, or left the oven on with food in it.

Your conveying a sense of heightened emotion, an urgent thought, or very strong feeling/opinion what have you.

Now if you looked at someone and said 'Let go fuck!' that is more modern, and in my opinion rude, crude and should get the shit slapped out of you for it, even if you say it to your wife. Again in my opinion its tasteless, crass, and derogatory to the one you say it.

Personally I think Love should be put up right along side the bad words do to it's over use, it being often abused, or misused. again my opinion.