i bite my thumb at thee cowardly knaves. Thou art milksops of the lowest sort! yellow bellied fornicators of trees, and vile scum of wretched street tramps! BEGONE vermin or I shall sic my cat on you.

how many people even get what I'm saying? If you want something more D&D then shakespearen.

By the Nine Hells (may confuse non D&D players as modern daymajor religions often times only have hell) , Mordians beard (non d&d players will not know who Mordian is escpecially with my spelling) Shars Tits (yeah four letter word., also who the hell is Shar?) By Lloth (again who's Lloth) Silvanuas twisted beard (you get the point god curses are out do to those that it would lose) Those pointy eared, tree herder? (again non D&D players, also may include various other pointy eared races that span a wide variety. why does everything have pointy ears? That stick so far out?) Black blooded runts! (again non D&D players may not catch fact that gobliniods, and orcs have black blood) Silver blooded trash (again ndnd players).

These are just a few examples all unable to really be used do to non d&d players not familair with meaning, racial maledicdtions, gods, blood color etc. Which would illicit opening another can of worms with how Larian isn't targetting the general audience, or is only targetting hardcore D&D players. As for these I can go on and on with D&D racial slurs, curses etc. but I won't because though I have no life. I find them to be boring and futile when a simple fuck you asshole would work.