Originally Posted by Anung un Rama
Originally Posted by Hachina
There is asian feature, at least on the male side, one of the 5 face is asian type.

I think the elves look perfect as they are. They are definitly very human like in D&D, with usually slender and more delicate feature, but not androgynous. Just look at drizz't cover to see what I mean . Looking at the Dnd art we had for decades, the elves we have in game definitly fit that.

[Linked Image]

I find this quite androgynous.

[edit] He is obviously a man, but at the same time, he has strong feminine characteristics. If he had a more delicate expression in this image it would be even easier to see them

Yes, this illustration definitly has some very delicate feature. ; I think its because of the narrow chin and the shadow make its look even slender. Also the half lighting flatten his face, giving it a more lean and smooth look.

But you can look at Todd lockwood work, he has illustrated all the drizz't novel and Drizz't is manlier in his work. also the design for Wotc done by Brian Matyas recently is very manly. Sorry, I have trouble uploading pic on the forum.

Last edited by Hachina; 14/10/20 12:30 AM.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt