1. Mouse Look ( why build an adventure / combat game any other way? )
2. Tone down the onslaught from every mob, fire pots, acid pots, exploding arrows..seems way over powered compared to past game i've played at this level 1st lv-4th
3. Also.. there is this thing... I love the game, ok I DO i like the story so far. But there is this feeling, that I'm playing video game chess during combat.. no sense of chaos in battle.. I mean there is chaos, but I don't know, it's just all feels so planned out, not a fan. Not sure if there is anything that can be done to address that.
4. Neverwinter nights under your companions character sheet, there was a command page, where you could set your companions responses in situations. I would like to see something like that, however now that I think about it Neverwinter was not turned based.. so pointless.
5) One last thing, I dont get the sense that my companion rogue is actually a rogue. He never searches for traps and with tools he has a bismal success rate at opening chest.. horrible actually.
I come from playing Dungeons and Dragons online, Ive been there since 2007.. Im pretty nerdy. Trying not to pass judgment on this game by what Turbine did with DDO.
I could go on about a lot of things, but this being EA , I know many if not all of those concerns are known issues and will be addressed.
I have over 40hrs on this EA and I still have not beat all the main baddies, Good game so far.
Old looking wizards with long hair, and Dwarfs with long braided beards ..