1. Mouse Look ( why build an adventure / combat game any other way? )

2. Tone down the onslaught from every mob, fire pots, acid pots, exploding arrows..seems way over powered compared to past game i've played at this level 1st lv-4th

3. Also.. there is this thing... I love the game, ok I DO i like the story so far. But there is this feeling, that I'm playing video game chess during combat.. no sense of chaos in battle.. I mean there is chaos, but I don't know, it's just all feels so planned out, not a fan. Not sure if there is anything that can be done to address that.

4. Neverwinter nights under your companions character sheet, there was a command page, where you could set your companions responses in situations. I would like to see something like that, however now that I think about it Neverwinter was not turned based.. so pointless.

5) One last thing, I dont get the sense that my companion rogue is actually a rogue. He never searches for traps and with tools he has a bismal success rate at opening chest.. horrible actually.

I come from playing Dungeons and Dragons online, Ive been there since 2007.. Im pretty nerdy. Trying not to pass judgment on this game by what Turbine did with DDO.

I could go on about a lot of things, but this being EA , I know many if not all of those concerns are known issues and will be addressed.

I have over 40hrs on this EA and I still have not beat all the main baddies, Good game so far.

P.S

Old looking wizards with long hair, and Dwarfs with long braided beards .. smile

Last edited by Doomlord; 14/10/20 04:05 AM.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Legion of Doom - Dungeons and Dragons online - server Orion -
Doom ~ Khazadoom ~ Nexus