Originally Posted by CreepAngel
I bought the game on the same day as it was released, convinced that it would be my home for the next few months, but the enthusiasm faded shortly after, I'm really sorry to say it, but this is not and will not be the sequel either " spiritual "of Baldur's Gate

I want to clarify that I have played both DoS 1 & 2 in EE versions, and this looks much more like a DoS 3 than a BG3, I really say this with a lot of disappointments, I'm very sorry, I had already seen the various introductory and gameplay videos, as I had been following the game for some time

I told myself that even if it looked like a DoS 3 I would have to play it to really understand if it was so, and I was convinced that I was wrong, after all the mechanics of D&D would have made a difference, but I was still wrong

I tried the game and tried to convince myself that it was different, but it wasn't enough to add more interaction with the environment, in the movements, and the rules of D&D, the roll of the dice, the characters, the universe of D&D in this context it fits really tight

my opinion is personal and I really say it with huge regret, as I have been waiting for this game more than any other for years, after 3 days I had to ask for a refund from Steam, I have never asked for a refund of any game since I have steam since far 2004, and I never expected to ask for it for this game.

You made an account just to complain?