Originally Posted by Goldberry
Originally Posted by Lady Avyna
The administrator has come in twice to tell us to stop talking about that but DumbleDorf was the one that insisted and also Goldberry who both have made separate forum threads discussing the topic.

I received no warning of anything, and my thread was first. And I do not know DumbleDorf from anywhere, so I am clear of whatever you are trying to implicate.

This whole thread is a trainwreck.

Originally Posted by Umbra
Non-human races should look non-human, because they are non-human.

Extra human presets are are good idea I think, because we often do want to look like ourselves (just better, because I don't play games to look like a middle aged gamer with disabilities, you know? This is my fantasy - my escape from reality).

Extra half- or part- human presets too, then we can look like ourselves but just a bit "other".

But, for those of us who just want to roleplay the other, then let the other be an option. it's fantasy. We're here because we like fantasy. Let us be fantastic!

Now-a-days, in a modern games, there's no reason not to have both. I love the effort Larian have put into the motion capture, and facial expressions, but the fantasy aspect is important too, and perhaps a little neglected.

Thank you, someone is finally on topic.

The only reason I mentioned you, is from my observation that you, the OP and DumbleDorf have been very passionate about not having ethnic minorities like Asian or black represented in fantasy characters. If I have mistaken you for someone else, then I apologize. I agree this thread is a trainwreck. I want to set the record straight that I am not against elves looking like elves just that I don't see a problem with them having somewhat of a real world ethnic minority represented, like a subtle similarity. Since DnD is all about storytelling and how you, the player, sees the world and characters.

Last edited by Lady Avyna; 14/10/20 10:17 PM.