Originally Posted by n00sh
Originally Posted by aarontastic
Agreed. This patch seems a bit odd. "Time Remaining" download on Steam gets to about 4mins and then cycles up and down, even though all 538.9MBs have reportedly been downloaded.
EDIT: it finished! In approx 4 mins. Then the game crashed when loading up my main save.
EDIT2: crashed again! let's try a new game / new party see what happens...

538,9MB?
Steam listed it as 1,8GB to me, but proceeded to download 19,5GB, which for some reason, filled my 70GB of free HD space. I then Uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, only to be stopped 5GB short, 3 times in a row. Seems Steam is doing something to my disk space. A restart and the 70GB free disk space was back and tre last GB of game data could be downloaded. I feel I am unknowingly doing something very wrong, but as I also seem to be the only one with this issue, I can't google my way to a solution frown I wish my update was only 538,9MB, that would maybe just fill the available 70GB of free disk space smile

My updates did that as well. But mine went 1.8GB, then a 3.9GB, then a 19.5GB update. Lot of space for what seems like an update fixing what amounts to a few bugs.