Originally Posted by Ragnar Hammerhan

Originally Posted by Tomoya
CHA was giving Wyll better prices in my playthrough.

Also, you can raise the "attitude" of NPC's just like in Divinity. You can do this through various means, but the easiest is just gifting them some items. The investment will net you a vendor to dump all your goods too for better prices.

Not saying I am in love with this, just explaining the mechanics to you.

I also had different prices based on who I was using for my vendor interaction. Shadowheart had the highest Charisma out of all my toons, so I used her for the sales. In fact, I didn't sell anything for a long, long time. I figured I would gain favor with the vendors by completing some quests first, and they would potentially give me better prices. That didn't seem to have much effect, but using a toon with a better CHA sure did the trick. I would guess it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-25% savings.

Yeah that's about what I was getting.

You could swap Wyll in for 16 CHA just to trade.

Even if he is not in your group, if you right click items in your inventory you can "Send to Camp." This moves the items to the chest located in your camp. That way they don't clog up your inventory and such, weigh you down. Then when you're ready to sell fast travel to camp (you can fast travel there without having to rest during the daytime) and swap Wyll in real quick, open the chest hit "take all" and off to the vendor you go.

As a free action, can I regret my life choices