Originally Posted by SpiderKiller
I was finishing up the lost shipment quest. I handed it in and was told I was welcome, friends, whatever. Well I walked a little bit towards the other end of the cave, up top where Zarys is, and combat initiated. Well I killed everyone, except the "pet artist". When I talk to the artist he asks if I've talked to Brem to buy him. There is no dialog option saying he was dead or the artist no longer has to worry, etc. If something requires another person to release them from servitude, or whatever, once that person dies, the captive should be allowed to leave.

Originally Posted by Noneed2hate
-Oskar the artist - I didn't initiate dialogue with him until after I had killed Brem and all the other Zhents, needless to say I wasn't able to convince Brems corpse to let Oskar go.
Oskar is not the brightest artist. I have encountered the same issue. Wondering why payment is the only option to free him.

------------

-Line of sight blockages (or lack thereof) , I've had enemies beam my guys through obvious cover where they would absolutely have no line of sight and that my characters otherwise wouldn't be able to shoot through or cast magic through. On the inverse I have also been able to cheese this myself a few times.
I actually first noticed this in the Zhent hideout. I shot through a giant stack of boxes after being shot through them.

------------

-Pathfinding - sometimes my characters will have to "jump to reach" a position that they wouldn't need to. IE - the character is one flat ground, I click 5 meters in front of him to move him, but the game thinks that location is otherwise inaccessible. Additionally, I have had my characters yeet themselves off elevated locations (even if there is a ladder right next to them, that said could be a byproduct of my blockage notes above) instead of taking a safe route to lower elevation.
Same here, along with not being able to tell how far something is. Additional issue is with being able to jump to something one way, but not back again because, somehow, the spot I came from is not a valid landing area. This was a rather annoying problem in
the burning house on the Risen Road when retrieving Miri. (Also, please, for the love of everything, don't make me throw a dead body over and over just to prove to this idiot that his beloved is dead!)
One more problem is running through visible environments, when one could easily--and safely--go around.

-------------

Another issue with Potions of Speed:
If it wears off at the end of combat or if you click on any action button while lethargic, it freezes the character from being able to move at all. Quick travel can fix it, but still an issue.

-------------

Volo's eye

This item is apparently supposed to remove the permanent blindness in one eye caused by the bard's surgical efforts, but does nothing.

-------------

The Great Goblin Massacre

Potentially only a problem in MP, but during our great goblin massacre in the goblin camp, Gurgon was, in essence, stuck for most of the fight. I mean, it was great for us because he just kept telling us how he was going to smash our heads in, but he never moved past the over-bridge where Piddle is located. The only time he finally moved was when we finished fighting the goblins on the 'top floor' of the camp and we started attacking Gurgon from the edge of the railing (so attack from above).

------------

Hunt the Devil Questline

MP issue - this quest is stuck on non-host game. Hubby and I completed this quest by killing Anders and the others. We have both spoken to the "devil" multiple times, but the quest still tells him to talk to her. On my quest log, it shows as entirely completed.

-------------

Tieflings in Camp:

Thankfully, I was in MP with my hubby, so we were able to go talk to Halsin. I am unsure what I did as a Tiefling to piss off the other Tieflings, but it was something! This resulted in me being unable to enter the grove to complete the quest myself. (Additionally, the Tiefling trader was 'locked' in combat dialogue every time my hubby went back to the grove with the constant text scrolling, even though he wasn't doing anything, nor attacking anyone at the time.) When we returned to camp, the Tieflings were all happy to be moving on to BG, but once the cutscene/dialogue was over, it was immediate combat. I feel like, at this point, they should at least be neutral since they are moving on--or at least not actively hostile.

Also, this causes the loss of Wyll, since he attacks, as well.

------------

The Map

Currently, one cannot have the large map completely zoomed out and actually see the entire map.

------------

Nadira

After rescuing her from the assassin, she enters dialogue a second time with another character for some reason. This has happened both in MP and as a single player game. If you go through the dialogue and try to get the coin again, she will say she's been pick-pocketed.

Last edited by Dragnsfire; 15/10/20 01:02 PM.