Originally Posted by Nicottia
Guys, I highly doubt that removing the tadpoles is "that easy".

My bet is... we won't get it removed until the end. Like look at Astarion's quest - he wants to kill Cazador, how could he possibly accomplish that without the tadpole in his head? And it's so damn clear that once we are in the city of Baldur's Gate that we will actually get to resolve that problem for our little vampire friend, Shadowheart also has something to do in the city, also what happens to Gale if we leave him behind? Especially considering his little personal problem.... Not every companion quest is as intrinsically tied to the tadpoles, like I said. You guys just think too simple. Don't take it as an insult either, please. There are all these little breadcrumbs spread all over the place that removing OUR specific tadpoles is gonna be real hard. To me it's at least clear that Larian is trying to step away from their own cliches. I could be wrong of course, but something tells me... that we just got to wait.

You're likely right, all the avenues for healing that we are provided with in EA turns out to be wild goose chases, after all. Party is going to be Sourcerers-eh I mean...Tadpolers? until the end-game

Last edited by Khorvale; 15/10/20 12:02 PM.